Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Archetype

My strongest archetype is innocent.  My archetype says that I seek safety.  Also that I’m too dependent on others around me.  Something that I'm not really surprised with.  All my life people around me think that I'm innocent and could never do wrong.  That's what people think when they first meet me.  Until later they find out some of the things that I've done in my past.  The way innocent is described in archetype is trust, faith and optimism.  I can relate to this because I have no problem trusting others around me.  I'm very optimistic with foods I have no problem trying new foods.  Or also trying new things I have never done before.  The stages for my archetype are naive, blind, obedience and dependence.  The shadow has many of my bad parts are childish behavior, denial, and addiction to consuming (things, food and fun.)  This is something I can relate to sometimes my behavior can be very childish.  Sometimes when I'm waiting for someone I'll wait for a long period of time knowing that they are not coming.

My second archetype could be Magician.  Since it got a 2 like some of the others.  But I had some of the characteristics from the Magician.  It says that the call for the magician is being able to alter the known world.  The Shadow for magician is manipulation, evil black magic, sorcery.  It also says that Magicians have their own view of the known world.  I would say that I’m the magician archetype only because I like to trick people sometimes.  Sometimes I’ll use sarcasm and people won’t know if I’m joking or I’m serious.  I actually do have my own view of how things are.  But the only thing I don’t do this manipulator others around me.  It also says that the Magician wants to change himself or someone else.  Magicians fear themselves and their potential to do harm.  I actually am afraid of what I could or would do if I was ever angry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment