Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day of the CAT

I got to the testing room at 5:15.  I'm well rested.  Ready to take my CAT.  I'm higly confident.  The proctor isn't there yet. So I'm able to relax.  I have my 2 pens, 1 pencil and my dictornary.  I see Doctor X come around the corner.  The proctor comes at 5:40.  We are let into the room.  I show the proctor my LaGuardia ID.  The tests are soon distributed to the students.  I'm familar with the prompt.  Thanks to all my time in Doctor X's class.  It's about media and deception.  I automatically think about the Truman Show and The Matrix.  I bring up scenes from The Truman Show were Christof plays with the audiences emotions.  Making them cry and fell sorrow.  In the Matrix some people don't know what is really real.

No comments:

Post a Comment